What is an Azure Managed Cloud Service?
Microsoft Azure is a constantly evolving and expanding collection of cloud services that IT professionals and Developers leverage to build, deploy, and manage infrastructure, applications, collaboration and more, from Microsoft’s global network of top tier data centres.
Azure gives your team the freedom to design, build and deploy across the globe, using the frameworks best suited to you. Hybrid cloud capabilities are the most versatile available allowing you to take advantage of familiar technology offerings. Azure’s adoption of open source technologies provides you portability and retained value from your existing platform investments.
When you choose Microsoft Azure, you’re also choosing the most robust public cloud service that provides endless flexibility with additional services and product offerings that are unmatched by any other provider.
How does the Azure Managed Cloud work?
With Nuage Solutions Managed Azure Cloud, we can provide recommendations about the cloud service that is right for you, can get you set up in the Microsoft Azure cloud, and can then manage it for you on an ongoing basis.
We start out by designing your Azure requirements and then setup your subscription, if one does not already exist. All Azure usage charges are billed monthly to you at no additional cost to purchasing directly from Microsoft.
Once you are set up, we then provide a range of project services to implement into your environment. You receive direct access to your Azure portal, and we run constant and proactive monitoring on your environment to prevent downtime and minimise risks.
How will you benefit from an Azure Managed Cloud service?
We add value to your organisation through:
- Cost savings – Save on recruiting for a Microsoft Azure specialist internally. Leverage Nuage Solutions’ expert Azure cloud engineers to design, deploy and manage Microsoft Azure for you.
- Consulting and Readiness – Our consultants will perform a readiness assessment and our Microsoft Certified experts will architect a customised infrastructure that focus on your specific business needs.
- Architecture and design – Scalable and highly available solutions designed to comply with Microsoft best practice.
- Integration – Our cloud engineers will incorporate Microsoft Azure with your existing on-premises infrastructure for a robust hybrid cloud solution.
- Migration – We migrate your data with minimal to no disruption to your operations.
- Expertise – Our Azure Managed Cloud provides proactive monitoring and management along with alerting and reporting to minimise any risk of service interuption and backed by industry leading Service Level Agreements.